Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Monday 15 January 2018

List to do in 2018


Sebelum bicara dibuka I wanna wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018. Well yaa I'm a little bit late but it's still the first month in 2018 (January). 

Tahun 2017 menutup tirai. 
Tahun 2018 kini muncul.
Usia pula semakin bertambah.
Semoga diri ini sentiasa bersyukur.

 Anyway I'm so blessed to God for giving me another chance to breath in this beautiful world. Thankyou.
I'm ready to explore this year to make it become my amazing year.
but before that i must have a plan. And so i don't forget it i will save it here. 

So this is my 6 list to do in 2018:

1.) Lebih aktif
2.) Learn to play guitar 
3.) Menjadi blogger yang aktif
4.)  Join sekurang-kurangnya satu program kemasyarakatan
5.) Turunkan berat badan sebanyak 12kg (i will blog my progress and my diet routine)
6.) Care more and give compliment terutama sekali whose that important to me like my family friends.

***

Akhir kata semoga tahun ini akan tercipta lagi kenangan terindah dalam hidup kita.

God bless.
Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment