Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Saturday 14 April 2018

Should i give up my studies?

Helo hello..

I'm so depress right now. I can't take it any longer. Should i give up my studies? I'm so tired and i'm not happy doing it. So many time i want to give up but when i remember my parent at home i feel so sorry. They are my everything to me. So dearself even if ur struggle do ur best and  never give up. Think them everytime u feel down.

I don't know la why i'm so stress (biasalah minggu depan nak hantar assgmnt dah kot), sem-sem lepas tak pun begini. Maybe banyak assgmnt belum siap kot  di tambah lagi homesick bagai ~~ miss my mom, dad, bro n my adik2. hmm bersabarlah wahai diri ku 2bulan cuti sem sudah n 2 tahun lagi habis la nak perah otak buat assgmnt ^^ (semoga on time lah).

Okayy diri ni dah sedikit tenang nak mula buat assgmnt lagi. Goodluck everyone.
Thats all.. TQ ^^

*reminder to myself : Don't ever give up! Fighting!!

Image result for quote parents
*tqq mom n dad for being such supporting parent. iloveyou both*

No comments:

Post a Comment