Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Do the important thing first

Hello everyone.

As i grew older, i tend to stress to much. I had to do many things in one time. I had to think which one i should do first. Eventhough, i'm doing what i need to do but at the end of the day i'm feeling stressful. I can't finish the work the way i need it. Why? because when i do the works my mind also thinking another matter and boom the stuff i'm working on not good enough.

Actually, i always look for tips to improve my work. And thankfully today i saw a video at youtube about "How to control your mind". This video tell us to focus on important thing. I always said to myself that i'm to busy with many things, but Dandapani tell that it's our choice. It our choice to make our day more busier or more effective.

So, today i want to tell to myself that i don't need to be stress much about work that i'm not finishing yet. Do the work that important first and leave other thing that not so important in another time. We live in this world not to stress our life for things that can be done by ourself. We live in this world not only get a good outcome from our work but to live happily, do good to other and most importantly praise and thank God always.

When u need to do something, make sure ur other important thing already done. If not do the important thing first and then other thing. Discipline is so important. If in this time ur want to do the stuff do it. Don't ever tangguhkan kerja tersebut. If kerja tersebut ditangguhkan disanalah muncul segala stress, anxiety and other penyakit lainnya. 

Btw, that all for today. I hope everyone will do their best on life. Sebelum mengundurkan diri, saya nak ucapkan SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI kepada semua rakan muslim di luar sana.


Byee. See u soon.


                                                            *Cr to yt 'Be Inspired'* 


No comments:

Post a Comment