Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Monday 23 December 2019

Recommend Kdrama : CRASH LANDING ON YOU

Anyeong readers.





Today I will talk about my fav kdrama entitle 'Crash landing on you'.  This drama baru je 4 eps but surely the storyline was so great and the casting also had a wonderful chemistry. 

This kdrama is about Yun Se-ri (Son Yejin) a South Korea netizen who's knocked out by fierce winds while paragliding through the air and wakes up on the north side of the Korean DMZ, where an elite North Korea soldier Ri Jeong Hyeok (Hyun Bin) finds her. 

I really really like this drama because it fun, exciting and romantic. I can't wait for the next episode. And for all kdrama lover, I recommend you'll to watch this drama.

Lastly, it's still in 4eps so terpaksa sabar and I hope I can see the ending because waiting is hard 😅

Gracias.


No comments:

Post a Comment