Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Monday 30 December 2019

Movie Review : The Invisible Guest

Hola everyone.

Today I will giving review about this one movie entitle 'The Invisible One'. I totally recommended this to all movie lover and I gave this movie 8.5/10 🌟 

First of all, this movie is in Spanish language, so whoever don't speak or know this language can see with a English or Malay subtitle.

Ok, this movie is about the truth behind a murder case. What make this movie great was because it'll teach us that everything that happen need to be see in every perspective. We must see every possibility to get the answer we want.

For me, when I saw this movie, I really mad to the main actor because actually he made the whole situation only worse. He actually can 'perbaiki' the whole situation but he only thinking about himself. So I'm so mad to the actor.  

The rest u can see by urself. And advance happy new year everyone (1 day to go 2020)

That all. Bye

*BTW, u can see this movie on Netflix 💚


No comments:

Post a Comment