Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Tuesday 7 January 2020

Great news from Google Adsense. Finally

Hello, hi everyone.

Finally...


Three days ago I received an email from Google Adsense that my blog is now ready to show ads. I'm really happy. 

Actually, my ads been blocked for a years because the first email I registered for Google Adsense can't be used (because of other reason). It's my mistake, so I felt so sad because I think ads from Google Adsense can't be anymore viewed in my blog. But miracle happen, my blog finally ready to show ads from Google Adsense again. I'm feel blessed, new year with great start 😇

See u soon, I promise to write more creatively and make this blog a good platform to get a knowledge 😊

Thank you.

P/s : Do support me, follow for follow 

No comments:

Post a Comment