Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Wednesday 8 January 2020

Time Management

Hi, hola everyone.

I'm back again. Btw, today topic is about time management.

Time management is important because it's one way to make ourself more discipline on our work.

Actually I'm a last minute person. So I always finishing work or assignment that have been given early before, four or three or two days due dateline. And because of that I felt my work or assignment was not in good results.

I admit, it's my fault and I try to change my habit but it's always fail. So I need advice from whoever read this to give me such wonderful idea on how to manage time. Give your advice in comment section below. 

P/s: I try to finish my work/assignment early, but whenever i do it, my mind become extremely lazy and literally my mind just blank because I can't push myself.

And if u want to share ur story about this topic just comment below 👌

That's all for today.
Thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment