Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Sunday 8 March 2020

Recommended C-drama : Eternal Love of Dream

Hi hello readers.

How your goals for 2020? Have you achieved it? Btw, wishing everyone good luck in life. Be grateful and always thank God for everything.

Actually, this past week I became a Chinese drama (C-drama) addicted and one of my fav C-drama that I've watched was Eternal Love of Dream (Three Lives, Three Worlds, The Pillow Book). The CG was great and wow and of course the actor and actress acting also amazing. 

I fell in love with the main actor and actress (Gao Weiguang as Emperor Donghua etc. and Dilraba Dilmurat as Bai Fengjiu etc.). For my personal opinion, I think in this drama they show a great chemistry. The love line between Donghua and Fengjiu is so sweet like a sugar cane 😁

This drama has 56 episode but as I watched it the word 'boring' or 'lame' was never came through my mind because the storyline was great and fabulous (actually I've not finish yet watching this drama because I'm waiting for the English subtitle and as for now I already watched 48 episodes with engsubs on WeTV app).

Last but not least, for all C-drama lover i recommended you'll to watch this drama. Even though I'm not finishing yet I personally wanted to gave this drama 9/10 🌟 


Main actor and actress 💜











No comments:

Post a Comment