Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Be good to everyone

Hi hello readers.

Long time no see and I'm back again after several weeks this blog not updated with any content. Btw, today I will talk about 'be good to everyone'.

Be good to everyone is like a phrase for a kind or patient people only because normally as a human it's difficult to be good to everyone. As for me, I admitted that I can't be good to everyone. Sometimes I will act selfish too, I need to help myself first before I can help other. Is selfish bad? Well it up to ourself.

In my opinion, we must be helpful  for ourself first and then family, grandfather/mother, cousin, aunt, uncle, friends, neighbors before doing it for completely stranger. Why? Because they're near us and if we can't do a single good thing for ourself and to them so it is impossible to be helpful to stranger. Before you want to help a stranger please help your family, or friends first. 

'Do good deed not to impress people but coming from our kind heart 💜'

That's all for today.

See you soon byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment