Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Friday 1 January 2021

Page 1 of 365 : Grateful

I always forget to be grateful to God when i overly excited or exhausted. When i over excited all i remember is to celebrate that day with something fun to do and when i feel so exhausted i keep whining how bad the day is. 

But today i want to be grateful to God for giving me a chance to breath on day 1 of 2021. Thanks God for everything today, for my health condition, food and even the activity i do. Thanks also for giving me and my family a chance to still breath on this beautiful world. I really thankful for everything today!! May this year full with laughter and happiness especially to my family and myself too.

Eventhough there is a time i forget to be grateful for this life, i hope that day is not always happen. I hope that i always be grateful in everyday of mylife. Anyway, today i learn how to cook 'Kuih Angku'. For  first timer i can say that the 'Kuih Angku' was okey la, i give myself 3/5 star. Thanks to the person who uploaded their video of them making the 'Kuih Angku' on YouTube. I really appreciate it and because of it i finally know how to make 'Kuih Angku'. It's so simple and the ingredient also not so many to use.

Lastly, day one of 2021 ended with me getting a new knowledge of making 'Kuih Angku'.

That's all for today. 
Adioss see you tomorrow 💚


No comments:

Post a Comment