Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Thursday 5 April 2018

Give me a recommend~~

Hello hello hello. Long time no see.
hmmm...

I'm so upset right now. My handphone lost and i don't know where exactly it lost. For what i'm remember, i kept it in my bag but it missing. I'm so depressed. wish nothing wrong will happen. I already try my best to find it but it will never come back to me again. I need to calm my mind. Just pray and everything will be ok. Hopefully miracle happen, if not please don't give me any bad news again. I'm mentality tired. Anyway I need to buy new handphone. Can anyone recommend me what type of android handphone is cheapest? It's near end of semester so i must budget my money. If anyone know, which type of handphone below 400 please do comment. 


Thankyou...
Actually i will go to Berjaya Times Square this Saturday and I'm planning to buy it there. 
Please recommend which hp is even it cheap it have a good quality.

and Thankyou again..

*I feel something wrong will happen, i hope it just my upset feeling. 
Anyway see u soon..



No comments:

Post a Comment