Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Thursday 5 April 2018

La'soul Newbie

Hello.

Sebagai pembuka kata I want to share that my handphone was missing in this day. I'm just really upset, my mind have so much to think. I'm sadd -,-

Oleh yang demikian untuk tidak terlalu memikirkan apa yang jadi I nak share about one of product that I beli minggu-minggu lepas and it's Basic Set La'soul. I beli dengan harga RM 247.00, it's quiet expensive  but I already budget it last year so I hope it will good in my face.

Ok lets get started~~

Even baru seminggu I guna sleeping mask La'soul, my face became more lighter dan tak kering macam sebelum-sebelum ni. I just love it. Actually I worried my acne will pop up because I've try many product but thank God nothing happen yet. I will update again later.

And for the QQ Cream it just so-so in my face. I will rate 3/5.

Lastly for the cleaning foam it feel just right to use it. Actually I really love this one too.
For more info about this product go to this website http://www.snemarketing.com/co-profile-e.htm
I will update about this product again soon.
and the picture below is the product Basic Set La'soul (cr to google) because my hp is missing. +.+





Byee see u soon..
God bless everyone.
THANKYOU FOR READING...

No comments:

Post a Comment