Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Monday 16 April 2018

quote of the day #2

Helo hello ^^

Saya tertarik dengan kata-kata hari ini iaitu:

Breathe. You're strong. You got this.

I admit i'm not a good person. I have flaws. But that was me myself. Sometimes i feel small to other, i feel i don't good enough,insecure. I don't want to have all that feeling but it always get over me and i just hope i can handle it with a strong heart. I hope and,

I wish i strong enough to do everything. I wish there was one day I don't feel sad or depressed, anxiety attacks dll. I wish i never have to worry. I wish i can be happy all of my life. I wishes the best of luck to myself.

I wish my parent can be proud of me. I wish i can be the best sister for my brother n sister. I wish i can give more love to my family. I wish i can be the good daughter.

I wish i can be a good listener to my friend n others.

I WISH...

*to myself: u are strong, u are strong and u are strong^^

Image result for self quotes
cr:google

Thats all for today. 
Thankyouu ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment