Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Thursday 19 April 2018

quote of the day #3


"No matter what people talk about you, you know yourself better"



Know matter what you do some people will always talk bad about you. Don't mind them. They are nothing compare to yourself. Who are they to judge you? They don't live for you so don't ever mind them.

Sometimes i will feel down, sad, depress when people talk bad about me. So  i try my best to ignore all the negitive thoughts i have. I try to cut people that give me bad influence. I try to don't mind what they say. The judge me but they don't know who the real me.

Its okay to be sad, its okay to be down, its okay to be depress. Its okay. But when the time is coming burn it all and be happy.

Be yourself, be confident and be strong.

Last but not least, 'do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult' just ignore the bad and be kind no matter what ^^

Thats all for today.



Sincerely,
cikolbyy


No comments:

Post a Comment