Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Pendengar Setia

Hello helo..

As for today story, i will talk about one of my experience based on the title Pendengar Setia.. One of memories that still i remember until today is when i'm 18 years old. Waktu tu saya student form 6. 

I got letter from SPA8 that says I akan ditemuduga/iv to be Jururawat. I feel very excited plus little nervous because it will be my first experience to be interviewed. 

And..

When the day is coming, my mom temankan saya. Thanks because she with me i feel a bit calm. My mom waited me till my turn. But because i kurang persiapan, i mess the iv. I feel so sad because i really want to be a Jururawat. 

I told my mom that i messed it. I cry because i know that i will fail. But my mom calmly smile and said 'just pray, lagipun ini pertama kali kau kena iv..so anything can happen but trust urself'. When i heard that, i feel terharu because my mom know inside me.

Unlucky, i didn't pass the iv so here i am at UPSI studying to be a teacher. And deep inside my mind think, maybe this is God way to me. Hopefully i can graduate on time and be a multitalented teacher. 

Thank to my supportive mom n dad.. *miss nak luahkan isi hati i kat my mom.. tak sabar nak cuti




*tiada kaitan dengan story i, but she's my good listener too ^^

Thats, all for today..

No comments:

Post a Comment