Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Friday 1 June 2018

Recommend: Girls Like You by Maroon 5 ft Cardi B

Hello helo..

Girls Like You just been released a days ago and it became one of my fav song already. I fall in love with the lyrics and of cos the melody too. It so catchy and make my day.

The beginning lyrics (Spent 24 hours, I need more hours with you) make me in love with this song. It's so romantic ^^.. And when i listen till the end, i really love it. 

Otherthan that, this mv was beautiful.. I love how they make this video


*Adam Levine  (Maroon 5 singer)

*scene in mv


To those hobinya listening to music, i recommend this song


Link song mv Girls Like You :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJOTlE1K90k



Thats all, bye..





No comments:

Post a Comment