Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Wednesday 23 January 2019

My goals for 2019 πŸ’‹

Hello readers.

Today I will list my goal @ what I want to do this new year, 2019 and keep it here.

1.) Flawless face
2.) Using socmed for only 2 and a half hours a day + 1hours for movie, drama = 3 and a half hours
3.) iKON matter for a half hour πŸ’‹
4.) Exercise for thirty minute
5.) Focus on my goals more
6.) Always thank to God (first priority πŸ™)
7.) 50kg (current weight 58kg)
8.) Save RM1 for a day
9.) ....

The list will be continue. For now that's all my goal@what I want to do. When I have new goals I will update back. 

*BTW, a little info about one of my happy pills Kim Hanbin aka BI leadernim, lyricist, producer, singer, rapper for iKON. I really like him for always do his best. I respect him so much. He's such hard working person, artist that I know. And he write and composed phenomenal song on 2018 'Love Scenario' https://youtu.be/vecSVX1QYbQ πŸ’œ

Kim Hanbin aka BI 
cr : owner 


That's all for todayπŸ’ž


1 comment: