Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Saturday 9 May 2020

A word of a day 2 : Tears

Hi readers.

In this midst to heal the world (people, etc) from Covid19, be healthy and don't forget to take care of yourself ok. We help our frontliner by not doing something that can harm ourself and other #HealtheworldfromCovid19


Btw, today I like to discuss about 'Tears'. Why i choose this word? Sometimes i shed tears not only because i feel sad but happy too. Tears content many meaning. I shed my tears because i feel sad, i shed my tears because i feel happy, i shed my tears because i feel worry, i shed my tears because i feel bad, i shed my tears because i feel wrong, i shed my tears because i feel sick and many more.

So, it's okay to cry because when we cry it's one way to express ourself more. Tears that falling from our eyes can heal us from the problems that we had. Tears that falling is not a sign that we give up in life or getting negative vibe but it can be that we will be okay soon, we will get up again and doing what we love many more.

For everyone that shed tears because having a bad day or month or years, it will be ok soon. To my dearself i hope i will get more stronger to live this life. Cry as more as you want and if you still need to cry the next day just cry dearself. Each of us have different stories in life but one for sure we live in this world to live the life that we want and a reminder from me don't forget to pray and thank God everyday.

Feel free to leave a comment and see you when i see you.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment