Hi everyone, cherish every moment and don't forget to follow my blog, i will follow back ^^

Friday 1 May 2020

A word of a day 1 : Healing

Hi readers. 

Today first day of May 2020, I will start my blogging 'A word of a day'. This blog about describing a word based on my daily life or opinion and it's not about giving an actual meaning (dictionary) of the word.

So today the word that I like to discuss is 'Healing'. People that deeply get hurt from a relationship, trust, friendship and many more need to heal their self to get up from that situation. Healing is a part of process to grow yourself to become stronger person. 

It's not easy to heal yourself, but when you get a support from important people around u such as family, bestfriend it's more easy to heal because you know there is people that still care about you. Don't shy to seek help from your family or friends if you need someone to hear you problem.

Healing from broken relationship, trust or friendship were never easy but once you heal yourself your will get stronger than before. An example for healing (in my opinion) is reading or watching an inspiration story. Like me, when i not happy with myself I will search a inspiration story or quote to remind myself I worth it. Beside from getting advice from my family, watching inspiration story help me from getting away a bad situation. So, my way to heal myself was reading or watching inspiration story.

Well, I know each of us had experienced the healing process in our difficult life. So feel free to share your healing process in the comment section below.

Love from me, XOXO 

See you when i see you, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment